What am I applying for?

When you apply to a program at a university from high school, you are applying to an undergraduate program. In our Bachelor of Science program (B.Sc.) we offer a General degree (BSCG) and an Honours degree (BSCH). The General B.Sc. program is a three year program (15.0 credits) that covers the basic areas of science. You do not declare a major in the General B.Sc. degree. The Honours B.Sc. is a four year program (20.0 credits minimum) where you choose a major. Many graduate programs (Master's or Ph.D. for example) require you to have an Honours degree.